- Native American Heritage Month Home
- Exhibits & Collections
- For Teachers
- Images Used On This Site
Brought to you by...
The following images of notable Native Americans or subjects of similar interest are a sampling of the exhaustive image resources available from the National Archives, National Endowment for the Humanities and the Library of Congress.
Please note: This list represents only a selection of the digital and physical holdings of the participating agencies.
Image Collections (Library of Congress)
- Buckaroos in Paradise: Ranching Culture in Northern Nevada, 1945-1982 (Library of Congress)
- Images of Indians of North America
- National Photo Company - Native Americans and Eskimos (Inuit), 1909-1932
- Photographs from the Chicago Daily News: American Indians/Native Americans
- Pictorial Americana: Discovery and Exploration
- Pictorial Americana: Western Life and Indian Fighting
- Pictorial Americana: French and Indian War
- Zig Jackson, Contemporary Native American Photographer